Rules for participation
Rules for submitting admission and participation in the CEE Automotive Day
- The registration is online only. Each interested company fills its English profile, submitting information on the participant/participants, type of needed components, parts or services and/or provided products and services
- Each profile is checked and validated (or not) by the service administrator. Companies are notified about the acceptance of submission via e-mail
- Complete company profile data is only available for registered and logged-in participants
- In order to select the most appropriate companies for B2B talks, use the search function
- After entering an interesting profile of a potential interlocutor, the participant may send an invitation by pressing the “Invite” button
- The participant will receive all of his B2B talks invitations via e-mail. It is possible to confirm and refuse such invitation (“Accept” or “Reject” buttons). Meeting reservations/confirmations are on a first come - first serve basis.
- Every newly-registered company is marked as “NEW” on the list of participants for 7 days from the registration date
- Each round of talks is 20 minutes long
- The maximum number of confirmed meetings is 20 rounds over the span of two days; the final number, however, depends on many factors, such as the activity of the company sending out invitations.
- In case of a smaller number of meetings, the organiser does not guarantee that all meetings will take place on the same day or in a row, in subsequent rounds.
- Profile information can be updated at any given time
- After closing the list of B2B meetings, each participant may generate a pdf file containing the schedule of set meetings (meeting hour, table number and the name of the interlocutor company).
|14 January 2020||launching of Automotive CEE Day 2020 platform|
|by 20 March 2020||on-line registration of companies and arrangement of meetings between the participants|
|20 March 2020||meetings arrangement closing|
|23 March 2020||providing individual meetings schedules to participants of Automotive CEE Day 2020|
|26-27 March 2020||Automotive CEE Day 2020
Automotive CEE Day gives you the opportunity to:
- present your production, co-operation and service capabilities
- meeting new European partners
- meeting even a dozen or more potential clients or suppliers during one day - which substantially saves time and money
- benefit from available exhibition stands - additional presentation of co-operation offers
- informal talks during the evening reception for meeting conclusion