Automotive CEE Day 2017
Place of meetings and new possibilities
The 4th edition of the Automotive CEE Day purchasing meeting will take place on 23-24 March 2017 at the Exhibition and Congress Centre in Opole, one of the most state-of-the-art buildings of its type in Poland. Its location in Opole creates the perfect environment for business talks, and it’s also the perfect place for exhibitors to present their products and services.
Automotive CEE Day is one of the most important B2B meetings in Central and Eastern Europe. The main asset of this event, recognized by participants of previous editions, is the unique interactive platform for arranging B2B meetings between interested companies. Thanks to the platform, the participants independently arrange their meeting schedules, precisely selecting meeting partners.
This year, like previously, potential foreign investors will not only be able to meet Polish and CEE suppliers, but also to gather information on investment opportunities in our country, and on the offering of Special Economic Zone “INVEST-PARK” and the Opole region.
Register today – introduce your company!
Arrange meetings with new partners!
If you think about launching production in Poland – acquaint yourself with the investment offering!
- creation of appropriate conditions for establishing partnerships between participants of the event
- B2B talks between CEE companies that are interested in establishing manufacturing partnerships on domestic and international levels
- exhibition - opportunity to widely showcase products and services at stands which are accessible to interested companies
- automotive industry (vehicle manufacturers, production suppliers, non-production suppliers)
- means of transport
- household appliances/audio & video devices
- purchase department representatives
- sales and marketing department representatives
Purchasing offices in Automotive CEE Day (editon 2017):
● FCA Purchasing ● Jaguar Land Rover Slovakia ● Volkswagen Poznań ● Volkswagen Regional Office Eastern-Europe ● DAF Trucks ● MAN Bus ● Polaris Poland
● DAEDONG System Poland ● DY AUTO ● Eldisy Poland ● GEDIA Poland ● GKN Driveline Polska ● KIRCHHOFF ● IFA Powertrain ● Katcon ● Kongsberg Automotive ● Magna Car Top Systems Poland ● Nexteer ● Nidec Motors & Actuators ● NSK Steering Systems Europe ● Mando Corp. ● Sanden Manufacturing Poland ● Sanok RC S.A. ● Seoyon E-HWA Automotive Poland ● Sitech ● Toyota Boshoku ● Toyota Motor Manufacturing Poland ● Valeo ● wezi-tec